Waking Up to a Collective Alarm Clock

I planned on waking up at 8: 30 today. However, the Palestinian terrorists living a few kilometers away changed my morning plans.

"Tzeva Adom" "Tzeva Adom" sounded four times this morning, between 7:00 and 8:00 AM- all followed by big booms. Only one of the Qassams landed in Sderot, on the other side of town!
I thought for sure one of the Qassams fell on the street behind me. Nope, not even close.

I wish the "Tzevah Adom" was a little quieter, because as crazy as it sounds, I'm not getting out of bed - I got nowhere to go. So let me get a little more sleep!

Let's see how the rest of the day goes. I have a feeling those terrorists in Gaza are a little pissed about the IDF's incursions yesterday to stop them from waking me up early in the morning. Kol Hakavod leTzahal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm a Mensch!

Visiting Sites of the October 7th Massacre: A Personal Reflection

Spreading the Word About Sderot